One our favs and so easy to grow with next to no room taken up – we would recommend ‘White Lisbon’. A great companion plant for carrots.
- Sow 10 seeds per module 1.5cm deep in a module tray or small pot.
- Early Indoor Spring Crop: sow January to early April
- Outdoor Summer Crop: sow April to mid July
- Indoor Autumn/Winter Crop: sow August to September
- Small quantities every 2 weeks to ensure constant supply
Plant out 4 weeks later 25cm apart & 25cm between rows, water regularly. Harvest as required 8-10 weeks later.